What is the most important thing that you want to experience when you visit the Alaska Kenai Peninsula? Is it
- Moose? Seeing Moose is listed as the top priority for many people
- Bears? For most folks, Alaska means bears and seeing the big coastal bears at Katmai is on top of their bucket list!
- Glaciers? See and hear the thunder from calving glaciers
- Coastal Marine Tour? Alaska’s coastal scenery offers wonders indeed!
- Whales? Get that great photo of an Orca or Humpback breeching!
- Volcanoes? See active Redoubt, Iliamna, Augustine, and Douglas!
- Mountains? Hike the Kenai and the Chugach Mountain trails!
- Catch a Halibut? This is the Halibut Capital of the World!
- Learning Experiences? Learn about Alaska’s flora and fauna, history, and native culture!
- Clean Air, Rest and Relaxation? Enjoy Alaska’s clean environment and wide-open spaces!
- Lodging on a real Alaskan Property? Bear Paw Adventure’s vacation homes were made from standing beetle-killed spruce trees by the hands of the Bear Paw family. Enjoy this Alaska homestead experience!
- Iditarod Dog Sled Ride? A wilderness cart ride pulled by Alaska sled dogs or a helicopter trip to a glacier and a dogsled ride over the ice!
- A Natural Venue for your wedding? The “Wonder” at Bear Paw may be just what you are looking for!
- Is it Something else?
Let us know. What is most important to you? Go to our Facebook page and let us know.
Stay with us at Bear Paw Adventure and enjoy all of these things – and more!
(The photo was taken by Bear Paw on one of our favorite marine tours)